Sunday, March 22, 2009

Announcing. . . . Miss Mocha MOO!



We have a new li'l bundle of fur!

Mocha Macchiato (or Mocha MOO!, as we like to call her) joined the pack on February 6. It's been non-stop fun and games around here ever since. Sometimes more games than fun, but we can talk about that later. . . .

In any event, Mocha's special flying donut--which she immediately chewed holes in--inspired this card. Doesn't the Pink Pirouette/Green Galore combo make your inner preppy wanna pull out the Izod shirts from the back of your closet?

2 comments:

Comeka said...

Your announcement is almost as cute as Moch MOO! Love the pink and green . . . now where are my green espadrilles and my khaki skirt . . .

JulieA said...

I can't find my pink and gray shirt with the stand up collar and lacey brooch at the throat. Did one of you take it? You know it goes really well with that wide black belt that I put on over the waist of the shirt. I know it went well with Holly's Izod shirt. Bummer! Oh well, I'll just gaze at cute Mocha's pic. It's a lot more fun than looking for that missing 1980's shirt! She's a cutie!